I am hungry. I am always hungry. And I always say and do the shittiest thing at the shittest time. Its not really my fault. I don't want stuff to happen like that either. My brain cant function that well with my mouth.
Some people...
Just are plain mean/ irresponsible. Do they not have feelings? PPL can talk like they are the cream of the crops and I wouldn't have minded if they acted like they were but PPL just have to behave in such a repulsive manner.
Example: Not returning things after using, taking other people's stuff without permission, etc. the list goes ON.
So ... l
Anyway, I got a lovely badge from David which he helped me make. It has the lovely face of yan ya lun as DING XIAO YU! Now, I can stare at him every single moment of the day while doing my homework. My motivation, with his mesmerizing eyes and anime-ish looks. So adorable. Karen loves him too. Phoebe thinks he looks gay but what does she know? Jac loves da dong. Oh well. The gang of KO ONE is simply irresistable.
Shakespeare 说 : " O 小雨, 小雨! wherefore art thou 小雨?".
6:38 PM;