Tis' the season to be jolly! Preparing to send Chrismassy cards out now! Bought a beautiful jolly pack of cards. I expect cards from Eunice, Doreen and Sherfeng! We already exchanged addresses and everything! I am lazy to collect addresses. I went back to school for Netball farewell prep! I think our items are going to be hilarious! And I missed My 5pm show today! SO SAD! Got xiao zhu LIVE with xiao gui! I love xiaogui too. Why did WANZI ever disband????!!!
I got a lovely souvenier from Eunice! S.H.E. bicuits! The 3in 1 biscuits, CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR! NO Coca-cola though. LOVE IT! and a billabong shirt. * I bought 1 for her too!*
I want to go Taipei too! ANTP is baaack! Love that show! Gna discuss the fellow contestants with Jaykay. I LOVE THAT AND PROJECT RUNWAY! Why am i such a TV person. I love variety shows and stuff, its horrible that I don't have cable TV. >.<
6:55 PM;