http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Live & Love
♫ Saturday, December 10 .
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw


I am BACK from Thailand!


I didn't buy as much stuff as before, really upsetting, HOWEVER,


I had TONNES of good, solid, EXPENSIVE food okay!


On the First day, arrived at around 7 +++, checked into hotel and went for food. We had steamboat. Its a order-from-menu and dump into the pot steamboat so we ordered and ordered. There was dumplings, pig's trotters and lots of really good food! went shopping at a night market. The night market was horrible. The prices were unreasonably high and one guy was holding this piece of paper which had something TRAUMATIZING on it! I'm only a minor and yet, I get exposed to stuff like that! ITS WRONG! Really tired when we went back to the hotel which was around 12++.


On the Second day, woke up had a lovely buffet breakfast. There was Japanese SUSHI at breakfast! How lovely was that? There was waffles, pancakes and 4 types of sausages, hashbrowns and fried rice. Went shopping at some market. Bought slippers and shirts. I walked until my feet were aching. we started at around 9++ and we ended at 6. Its crazy. We didn't have lunch as we were going to have a LOVELY dinner. We had Sharksfin for dinner. Not lousy cheapskate small tiny pieces sharksfin but

real-solid-big-pieces-floating-in-soup sharksfin.

The crabmeat pieces were enormous as well. With a big sea bass and fattening other dishes. Went back to the hotel then walked about nearby the hotel, at Siam Square. Not interesting.. blah blah.


Thrid day went shopping at the lovely shopping centre complete with aircon and everything. Bought LOADS of tees and shorts and more slippers and bracelets and everything. Had Jap Lunch and Swensen for tea. A typical icecream sundae at the swensons there costs 50 baht! S$2! LOVELY? I think so too! Had authentic thai food for dinner! complete with real tom yam soup. LOVE IT! super sour and spicy! Bought loads of chips for those greedy pigs who asked me to buy food for them. FYI: I bought durian chips, banana chips and jackfruit chips. I also bought donuts back. The donuts have icing sugar with little stars on them but.. only i get to eat them. =D I have one whole carton full of CHIPS! No souves but got food instead! It was my birthday too, so I had a total of 3 birthday cakes! the first one was a mini one, tiny one. The second one was a mickey mouse cake. The third cake was a freebie from the lovely hotel! With a card from the GM. =D I've got the strangers celebrating my birthday every year. I've got a card from my brilliant family too!


Last day, had breakfast then to the airport. I really do not like flying. I always feel nauseous before a flight and my ears get stuck during takeoff and landing, but i really like inflight entertainment and food! Budget airlines are for people who are able to sleep on planes. BAH!


I had a fantabulous birthday, at the fantabulous hotel! The hotel toilet was crazy though, why would anyone want a big wall mirror beside the toilet bowl? I do not understand. There was Cartoon network on telly though! =D Pollution is horrible there btw.


But miracles of miracles, I've only gained ONE kg!
ONE KG AFTER ALL THAT FATEENING DONUT AND DINNERS, PLUS I'VE BEEN EATING SUPPER EVERYNIGHT!

It must be all that walking during shopping. =D


And I promise to eat only sharksfin once per year. Think of all the poor sharks.
3:37 PM;


♥ profile


CSY
09121990
Rosyth
AMKSS
NYJC

Library
Brownies
Netball
Girl Guides
Odyssey of the Mind
Judo
PAWS

♥ archives


February 2004

March 2004

April 2004

May 2004

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com