The world's kinda gross lately. Issit me or everyone else? I think I do have commitment issues as well. Why do I have to involuntary participate in a senseless activity that does not necessarily have to invole me? I am really very upset over it. I dont want to hurt anyone's feeling, yet I don't want to destroy my sanity and go on my own happiness self destruction. Its a confusing thing.
Plus, I think I am kinda mean and shitt sometimes. Its okay to do embarrassing stuff but not stupid and insensitive stuff that will make people detest you. Its wrong. I understand that I am an awkward person as Phoebe has kindly pointed out to me, but i don't mean to be mean to people. I just can't help it.
I'm really bothered by the
Call me supersitious, but is this the price to pay for getting a lovely item like a zen neeon? This lousy commitments that keep pouncing up on me?
I really love Show Luo Zhi Xiang. I've decided that when I grow up, the guy i wnat to marry would be like him! The unhappy thing is, WHY IS HE SO CHUMMY WITH JOLIN? GET MORE CHUUMY WITH SELINA WILL YA? He looks adorable with Selina. Strive for the best then, Go for HEBE!
9:10 PM;