Phoebe, David and I went for French lessons yesterday. At first, we were unable to find the stupid classroom. Suddenly, we spotted a -as David says- white chick, Phoebe and I foolishly thinking that she might be our French teacher, followed her to the stupid classroom, which turned out to be a Mandarin class. Anyway, it was embarrassing and hilarious at the same town but eventually we managed to find the classroom.
And now, I know French! Me and David had an interesting French conversation by SMS just now. It went a little like the dialougue below. I cant really remember, just bits and pieces.
Bonjour! Je suis Hebe!
Hebe? Qui?
Oui, Hebe! Elle est sympatique actrice! Je t'aime Hebe!
Well, apparently, all that is just what we have learnt and just combined it all together. I'm not sure if it's even correct. But, hey its something! LOVE IT! The sophisticated language.
P/s: Its really hard. All three of us were just head scratching, and discombobulated during the torturing 2 hours.
6:38 PM;