I want to thank Cheryl for that awesome Donkey, Eeyore! Love it!
I want to thanks David and gang for getting me the Kelly Clarkson CD, Breakaway, seeing as how we all LOVE KELLY!
And...

Thats an animation of the fugtards retarded pics put together by David! The weird out of here pics we took after French. Its damn retarded. I mean, LOOK AT PHOEBE! She belongs to the siao people!
I have a new diet. Since I cant be 100% ful-time vegetarian, I am gonna cut my limitations to only 4 types of meat! Strictly no sharks' fin!
The 4 types of meat are chicken, beef, pork, fish/shellfish. No deermeat, lambmeat or other gross meats. Home-made fruit juice EVERY sunday! Healthy shit, no less!
And most importantly, chocolates every week and must learn to LOVE strawberries! This is a strict reigme I MUST follow thorough!
And, I'm going to revamp myself to a whole new me! My idol will be Elle Woods. Manicures will make me happy! Never lose faith in myself and must speak out every thing, every emotion, every trouble! =)
I LOVE SHOPPING! Any shopping, grocery chooping, christmas shopping! As long as I have tonnes of shopping bags in my hands, I feel lovely!
6:58 PM;