My birthday is over, but people just do not have a clue what to give me. Thus, as to celebrate my birthday and the coming of Christmas, I am gonna come up with a Santa wish list, in the hope that people will take a hint and you know...
What I want - The possible and financially acceptable list
-*OKWAP Handphone - Hello Kitty Version - (Aprox: US $532)
-The Shopaholic Series of Books
-**Convince SLZX/ SYJ to be with ME!
-Anything Hello Kitty
http://www.katzwhiskas.co.uk/contentcollectionpage~Type~2~Category~4262.aspx
-***More Stik-Ons for my Zen Neeon
-
-Foxtrot Comics
-Princess of the world Barbie
-Kelly/Jesse CD
-The tick on my shoe back!
-****The soft toy EEYORE
-Acceptable books!
-Digital Camera
-*OKWAP Handphone - Hello Kitty Version - (Aprox: US $532)
-Hello Kitty D'zign DZ-520 Digi Cam
*I really really want that. Its a top piority! DO not hesitate, Start collecting $$ now!
You can probably get it on eBay!
**SLZX: Show Luo Zhi Xiang / SYJ: Shi Yuan Jie
***Minus the Eden Collection
****The softer one not the hard one.
What I want - The impossible and financially unacceptable list
-OKWAP Handphone - Hello Kitty Version - (Aprox: US $532)
-Convince SLZX/ SYJ to be with ME!
-Liposuction for my fats at the tummy area.
-*Thick, beautiful, CURLY , long locks of natural hair.
-Bring me to meet S.H.E. in person!
-**A border collie.
-A three storey bungalow
-A fully chaffeured Rolls Royce
-OKWAP Handphone - Hello Kitty Version - (Aprox: US $532)
*I want nice hair not wavy/frizzy like my current one.
** A real authentic pure breed one complete with certificates and medical report. Black and white only, no brown accepted.
********************************************
The most important thing here is that I want Hello Kitty Stuff. I have a fetish for Hello Kitty lately!
2:23 PM;