I need to talk about the fantabulous shows that I have been watching.
Don't read unless you want to know what happens in "Reaching for the stars" and "Er Mo Zai Shen Bian".
I love “Reaching for the Stars”! It’s fabulously sweet and nice. Especially Hebe’s story. Its touching like nobody’s business because I love my grandma too! Plus she found a totally devoted husband who loves her grandma too! I love her hubby, Hsiao Ya Wei! So sweet to hebe and her popo! The ending is fabulously great as well! The show has a happy ending! The part about Ren Jie and Zhen Hao is draggy. There are two little scences of Xiao Rou and Ya Wei which is like, ducky! I am upset about that. =( But I still love the show and its fabulous ending! I feel like buying the Vcd. So tantalizing. I think it’s great that the show shows other types of love. Most idol shows just revolve around boy-girl love which is a little boring. But this show has grandparent-y love and friendship. So sweet. Luckily Hebe’s ugly ex-boyfriend died. I think I would have fainted if hebe ended up with that fugly Chen Kai guy. So grotesque. Spoiling it for everyone.
I have started watching “Er Mo Zai Shen Bian” as well. I am only into the third disc and its FANDONG! SO sweet! Shows like that are great! Thanks to lovely Kristine who lent me this VCD in xchange for “Zhen Ming Tian Nu”. =)
I love my DVD player and all the fantabulous VCDs. =) I am happy now.
7:26 PM;