Lazy. I just reached home from JiaYu's chalet. Bloated like nobody's shit okay!
Met with Phoebe, David and Cheryl at J8 first, then went to watch "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". Its scary. Yessire. Then we had a long bus journey to her chalet and we just started eating.
In the midst of eating, JY, Phoebe and me decided to go biking so we borrowed the bicycles from the 3/1 people who dropped by to visit. We cycled on the roads and carparks. The shitty thing was that the stupid bike was so hard to cycle. I have no idea whats wrong with it. I can cycle the whole Pasir Ris park and not feel tired, but on this bike, it all feels like hard work. I checked the gears already by the way. I am terrified of lightning too. It just freaks me out big time.
Had a terrific bitching/ talking session with the Jay-Phrox'd-ers! BAHA! I am the most shunu in the jay-phrox'd bunch. They all can burp decently but no sound ever comes out from my mouth whenever i burp. I cant even burp on will. Even Jay-Kay can. As for Phoebe, I have no comments on her burps. We love each other.
And, I am super ecxited about the "Reaching for the Stars" show i just borrowed. AHAH! I am living the life!
10:47 PM;