Its Shu Yan now with a brand new Blogskin. Special thanks to Mr David Chan for creating this custom made skin.
This skin now shows that high-class, filthy-rich people do care about the environment and are willing to participate actively in the emmicipation of the poor animals that are constantly getting hunted by the greed of mankind. To prove my point, look at the logos. "Greanpeace", "WWF" and the "SPCA" are all organizations to save the world. My other high-class, filthy-rich counterpart, Miss Phoebe is more concerned with freeing the children whereas I am more concerned with the wellbeing of our fellow animals. We do have a heart and not self absorbed of indulged in self-depression like you know, the not so elite people. =)
Currently unable to attend school as a thumping great piece of skin fell off from my foot. (Have i mentioned this before? It is an important issue.) I cant walk properly and thus, have to limp everywhere I go. i wish my cells would think of my well-being before falling off from my food and exposing my dermis layer. Its unethical.
I've decided to embark upon the cooking career and shall start by making sweet stuffs by combing marshmellows, chocolates and nuts. And, embarking on my couch potato career. =) It is a good life.
12:42 PM;