I am bursting with happiness! I have succesfully watched finished "Er Mo Zai Shen Bian". Its so darn nice that after watching it I have no idea what's so "LangMan" about "Full House". I have no idea because the thing between QiYue and JiangMeng is so much more touching and lovely.
I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANT TO OWN IT. (hint!)
It just costs $45.90! ONLY.
Its by far the nicest show on Earth. Really. IT IS!
I just rave about every show I have watched but it's different this time. I am even suffering from withdrawal symtoms! I feel super happy.
I love my revolving-around-the-tv-and-my-own-life world! I LOVE MY DVD PLAYER!
The other thing that is making me vivacious today would be the upcoming S.H.E. new album. One particular song is just splendidly soothingly nice. AHHH!
There are so many things in this world worth smiling for. =)
2:54 PM;