yesterdaees band concert was nice. Cheryl and phoebe came me hse first den jane. Den wenta meet davee on durh 25 bus. Yeaps. Den off to P.S. we went. Had KFC. Lorve fattening food can. So delicious. So we went to raffles and den to VCH. And hear them play. Was very nice. Nvr see qing SOLO. But saw tommy. He was obvious. Oin durh morning we had relaxing guides. Discussed durh food plans for durh camp. Den went with Melissa mdn and phebe to buy banner stuff and create the banner. It was so cool we hung it up in front of the guides door. Soo cool.
Felt PISSY today okay. Verh PISSY. Dun bother asking why cos den I feel pissy towards u. yeah. Pissy today. Went to watch surh incredibles with qing and Cheryl. Actually jane was surposed to come. But the pig in her was still sleeping. But the incredibles is very nice and kawaii!! I LOVE violet.
To violet.
Violet wears red, roses are blue,
I love violet and so do you.
From : shuyan, phoebe
And the stupid choco dropped on me. So f**king unlucky. Damn. Never eat chocs in durh cinema. Feel pissy,hte it when peeps keep stuff from me unless its my bday pressie lah. Fu*ky lor. Dammmn. PISSY ME.
Taufik won. Wadever. At least sly can realease chi album now. I think sly more unique cos a taufik voice can be found anywhere lah I think. SLY still RAWKS.
To SLY:
When u make it big in Taiwan,
Go JIO hebe !
I support u!!
12:12 AM;