If I leave you faraway one day, unable to contact you, will you discover that I had already say good-bye?
When you are smiling with your eyes closed, when you are drinking coke, when you are making noises.
I wanna to be good to you but you never know.
Thinking of you, thinking of you, it becomes a habit for me.
When you are talking about today problems, when you say you can’t sleep in late nights.
I wanna to tell you but I am afraid I might just say the wrong things
I like you a lot but do you know it?
If all dreams are fulfill one day, memories become eternity. Will you remember today?
One day, if we found out that, actually everything can be done, no matter will we be staying at the same spot.
Maybe emptiness make me think too much, maybe I should go back to my bed.
We will meet in the dream, then I will not hesitates and tell you loudly what I want to say.
When you are smiling with your eyes closed, when you are drinking coke, when you are making noises.
I wanna to be good to you but you never know.
Thinking of you, thinking of you, it becomes a habit for me. La~ La~
I wanna to tell you but I am afraid I might just say the wrong things
I like you a lot but do you know it? La~ La~
8:04 PM;